Puzzles games with an aesthetic layout like Mahjong, patience, certain video games, and even professional players of spectator sports are all examples of games that may also be considered works of art.
Any video game that can be played in whole or in large part through a computer network, such as the Internet, is considered to be an online game.
Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Games (MMORPGs), strategy games, and first-person shooters are just a few examples of the various types of online games available on today’s PCs, consoles, and mobile devices.
When online connectivity is spotty or intermittent, gamers may keep on grinding away thanks to the offline mode. Videos and audio can’t be listened to or used as evidence if the player isn’t connected to the internet.
The most obvious difference between online and offline gaming is that the former requires an active internet connection while the latter does not. With offline gaming, you may play the game whenever you choose without being connected to the internet.
Think you need to be connected to the Internet to play games on your iPhone or iPad? If you answered yes, you’re dead wrong. We’ve compiled a list of the top 35 editor choice offline games for iPhone in 2023. So you can have fun even when you don’t have access to the web.
Does your data cap restrict your usage? How about a tube ride to work today? Sometimes you can’t escape being disconnected from the web, but that doesn’t mean you have to suffer through boredom.
Your iPad or iPhone is a potent gaming device even if you don’t have access to the Internet. For this reason, we’ve compiled a list of some of the finest editor choice offline games for iPhone in 2023 that can be played without an internet connection.
1. Asphalt 8: Airborne
You can’t experience the excitement of offline auto racing in Asphalt: Legend, but you can with Asphalt 8: Airborne for iOS. More than 40 courses await you in Archase mode, where you may race in stronger vehicles and smash your way to victory. The game’s already engaging nature is amplified by including a multiplayer mode that supports more than ten people. This game has a tonne of content that will keep you occupied.
- As you earn more money, buy better cars.
- New areas will become available as you progress.
- There is a wide variety of play styles and skill tests to choose from.
- Interesting career developments keep things fresh.
- One of its greatest features is that it can be played without an internet connection.
2. Dream League Soccer
If you own an iOS device and like playing football games, you should put Dream League Soccer iOS Game towards the top of the downloads list. This highly interactive game is available for free and without any internet connection requirements.
You may assemble your fantasy football league squad from FIFProTM licensed players. The stadium will be constructed according to your specifications, and your squad will be assembled from the ground up. It’s fascinating to see that ReplayKitLive allows you to play online against other teams, share your best moments with friends, and preserve your progress in iCloud so you’re not locked onto a single device.
- Create a squad of your choosing.
- The game allows you to customize your plates and boost their abilities as you play.
- A full-fledged football match is at your disposal.
- You don’t need an internet connection to play.
3. Plants Vs. Zombies 2
The first Plants vs. Zombies had some problems, but the sequel was a huge hit. It wasn’t until the sequel emerged that Plants vs. Zombies became a phenomenon. The combat against zombies and the game’s over 300 levels and 11 wacky worlds make for a hard and entertaining experience. If you possess an iOS device, you may download the game and play it without an internet connection.
- There are almost 300 challenging levels to go through.
- The farther you go, the harder it becomes.
- You may choose from eleven unique environments.
- This is a great way to pass some time.
4. Alto’s Odyssey
Everything great in Alto’s Adventure is here, and then more in Alto’s Odyssey. Several unique elements in this game set it apart from its predecessor, including characters, settings, music, and systems. However, if you appreciate exciting stories, you’ll also like Odyssey.
- The visuals have been upgraded since the last release.
- There are a lot of fresh faces.
- There are several new areas to explore in this update.
- The improvement in playability is noticeable.
5. Crossy Road
In Crossy Road, your goal is to guide a character (you) across dangerous city streets using only jumps. This game isn’t as easy as it seems because of all the obstacles, like vehicles, trains, and rivers. There are 145 playable characters, including an 8-bit chicken as the default. Everyone, regardless of age, can be sucked into this game.
- A massive pool of playable individuals from whom to choose.
- The game’s mechanics are quite engaging.
- Adaptable to any age range.
- The visuals are simplistically beautiful.
You have one goal in mind: to stay alive. BADLAND’s environment is full of hazards and traps, and the player’s task is to guide their avatar through it.
Touch controllersare used to guide the ball through levels filled with obstacles, including spinning blades, sharp spikes, and more. Numerous trucks may enlarge, shrink, duplicate, or otherwise alter their passengers.
If you start playing, you won’t be able to stop. The stunning images and melancholy soundtrack will keep you captivated during every game. You may play with other people in the same room or play it alone.
- It is one of the best puzzle games out there.
- The gameplay is quite challenging.
- Once you start playing this game, it isn’t easy to stop.
- Local multiplayer is available to enjoy with your friends.
- You can also play this game offline.
7. Drop 7
It’s like a cross between Tetris and Sudoku, and it’s very ingenious. Each of the seven balls in the grid is either white or numbered from one to seven. Conforming to regulations is a breeze.
When the number of balls in a column or row is the same as the number of characteristics on a ball, that ball will clear. If you remove the white ball from next to it, you’ll find a numbered ball below.
The goal of Tetris is to maintain all of the balls at the top of the screen while accumulating as many points as possible. It’s surprisingly tough and entertaining for how easy it is. To enjoy everything without internet connectivity, no downloads are necessary.
- There isn’t much complexity to the game’s setup.
- You won’t have to worry about your iOS device crashing because of this game.
- It’s surprisingly difficult for how easy and light it is.
8. Civilization VI
Civilization VI, a complicated strategy game, has finally made it to iOS. The newest entry in the series challenges players to govern the Earth as their civilization progresses through time. Including real-world politicians, cities, and landmarks enhances the strategic turn-based gameplay of this game. Although it’s a lengthy activity, you may enjoy it in bite-sized chunks. While local and online multiplayer are supported, the offline Artificial Intelligence campaign is more than enough to keep you occupied on a long flight or train journey. Therefore, it’s ideal for use on iPhones and iPads.
- Numerous lifelike situations are simulated in the game.
- You may play online with other people or play alone against computer-controlled opponents.
- Many historical events were re-enacted in the game
- A large number of historical figures and locations are included in-game
9. New York Times Crossword
Will Shortz, editor of the New York Times Crossword, has raised the bar for the excellence of daily crossword puzzles. The New York Times Crossword app provides the current day’s crossword and an extensive back catalog of puzzles.
In addition to the puzzles, the program offers a plethora of additional functions. You may keep track of your streaks on the statistics page, and you can solve problems from the past or purchase premium crossword packs from the archive.
The New York Times Digital Subscription and a standalone Crossword subscription are available. If you don’t want to pay for a full crossword subscription, you can play the Mini crossword.
Even if you don’t have access to the Internet, you can save an infinite number of crosswords offline for subsequent play.
- The top video games to kill time with.
- The activity improves mental agility and memory retention.
- The use of in-app purchases greatly expands the game’s potential.
10. Ticket to Ride
The best-selling board game is now available as a portable option.
In Ticket to Ride, you and your pals take on the role of railroad barons competing to be the first to connect the country’s railways. Even down to the virtual railroad cards you draw and hold in your hand, the visuals evoke a sense of familiarity.
The Pass-and-Play option allows you to play with a group by taking turns handing the game to the person in front of you, but the game also works quite well when played alone. Each game is around fifteen to twenty minutes long, perfect for passing the time on a real-life train journey.
- The best offline pastime to do with friends.
- The gameplay is a lot of fun.
- The game is only fun to play because of the visuals.
- You won’t have time to become bored since you’ll be too busy playing the game.
11. Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers is a great option if you like games in which you sprint endlessly. Jake manages to get away from the grumpy inspector and his dog during the game’s walkthrough. Enjoyment is amplified by including useful items like the Jetpack, hoverboard, and Super Jump shoes. Over the holiday season, the game has more to offer, such as updated visuals and new playable characters.
- Graphics that pop with color and life
- Surfing on a hoverboard
- Swipe acrobatics at breakneck speeds Challenge and aid your pals.
- Try it out without spending a dime
- Jetpack propelled by paint
12. Alto’s Adventure
Join Alto and his pals on an unending snowboarding adventure and test your limits as an infinite runner. Explore the picturesque alpine highlands, quaint neighboring towns, old woods, and forgotten ruins that make up their natural wildness. Continue grinding roofs, jumping over scary chasms, and outwitting mountain elders as you search for stray llamas. Use the touch controls to have Alto execute stunts like jumping and grinding to rack up points. Listed below are some of the additional amenities of this excellent iOS offline game.
- Exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects
- Six unique snowboarders
- Challenge your friends
- Play for free
- Evocative visual design
- Original music and handcrafted audio
13. Monument Valley
The free iPhone game Monument Valley is a great example of this genre. You take on the role of Princess Ida, navigatingriddles as you make your way through optical illusions and mazes. Find your way around the puzzling monuments and solve puzzles, including optical illusions and the mysterious Crow People. The finest iOS offline games currently cost $3.99 and have in-app purchases.
- Change the form of the globe by dragging and twisting
- Sounds that are both surreal and stunning
- Simple enough for everyone to understand
- Crafted environments to explore
You’ll need to put in some serious mental effort to solve this problem. If you want to keep your brain working as you play, download SevenBloks for free on your iOS device. Due to its incredible popularity, this game is among the finest free offline iPhone games available today. Compared to classics like Jewel and Candy, this is something fresh and exciting.
- Set the width and height of the rows and columns.
- No timer, no pressure
- Extra Stages
- Rankings and Honour Rolls
- Guards against unique attacks
Minecraft is a sandbox video game in which players may explore unlimited worlds and build everything from the simplest of shelters to the grandest of castles. Mine deep into the environment in survival mode, making weapons and armor to protect yourself from dangerous creatures or play in creative mode with a limitless supply of materials. With Realms, you can create your online version of Minecraft and play it whenever you choose for a monthly fee. Minecraft now offers Minecraft Realms for purchase.
- Fine-tune the gameplay
- Download fresh maps, skins, and texture packs.
- Get more out of life with no cost by installing free add-ons
16. Fallout Shelter
Takes charge of a Vault-Tec underground safe house in the cutting-edge Fallout Shelter. Ensure your Dwellers are secure and content by constructing a strong Vault to protect them from the hazards of the Wasteland. There was just a nuclear holocaust here in town. You are one of the lucky ones to have made it this far.
- Make your home seem just as you want it to
- Establish a radio shack.
- Prevent harm from happening.
- Choose from many recently renovated rooms.
- Cost-free gaming
17. Stardew Valley
Relocate to the country in this award-winning, player-driven agricultural RPG! In Stardew Valley, you may get away from the noise of the city by starting a farm in a sleepy, old town. With new Mobile-exclusive features like auto-save and different control choices, this game can keep you entertained for over 50 hours.
- Various Settings to Choose From
- The auto-save function allows you to pick up just where you left off.
- Change how the farmer and his house look
- Dive into the depths of enigmatic caverns
- Renewed focus on the single-player experience
18. Plague Inc.
Plague Inc. is unlike any other game because it combines intense strategic gameplay with a horrific simulation. It’s a game where the goal is to kill every human on Earth by creating and spreading deadly diseases. The toughest of the greatest offline games for iOS may be found in this one. Brilliantly implemented with original gameplay and designed from the bottom up for iPhone and iPad, these top offline iPhone games free advance the strategy genre and take mobile gaming (and
- Gorgeous retina images
- Extraordinary precision and cutting-edge AI
- Powerful save/load capabilities
- Charts of performance and results
19. Jetpack Joyride
In Jetpack Joyride, you play as Barry, a renowned hero who is soaring to glory while evading oncoming missiles, lasers, and electric zappers in this retro-styled arcade game that can be played without an internet connection. This finest offline iPhone game for flying has been downloaded over 750 million times, making it the most popular game available for iOS devices.
- Adapt your appearance to your liking
- Modern gizmos and enhanced abilities
- Carry out risky tasks
- Riding the hottest jetpacks
- See how fast your reactions are.
- Acquire merits; succeed
- Fights between allies
- Zero entry fee
20. Shadow Fight 2
Fans of martial arts will like the arcade brawler Shadow Fight 2. The ninjas’ combat prowess varies, as does the weaponry available to players. The gorgeous backdrop colors in this game provide a stark contrast to the realistic black and white 3D figures.
- A blend of role-playing and traditional combat
- Get your character decked up in protective gear and deadly weaponry.
- Animated Martial Arts Style That Feels Real
- Make your unique warrior.
21. Criminal Case
Criminal Case is a great game for those who want to figure out how murders were committed. You’ll have to question suspects, scour for clues, and piece together information to identify the real perpetrator in this greatest free offline iPhone game.
- Conduct inquiries at crime sites
- Have fun with your pals.
- Interrogate the potential suspects
- Examine the evidence
22. Real Racing 3
Released in 2013, Real Racing 3 puts gamers behind the wheel of authentic vehicles. It features over 200 powerful vehicles from top brands like Audi, Ferrari, Bugatti, Porsche, and more, and 40 tracks set in 18 realistically animated settings. You may play the single-player campaign without an online connection. However, multiplayer mode requires a data subscription.
- More options, with over 4000 contests to choose from
- The Best in Racing
- Genuine racing venues and vehicles
- Have a little friendly competition.
23. Bakery Town
Bakery Town is the place to be if you like creating and decorating cakes, cookies, bread, and other tasty baked goods. This one’s a free iPhone game that lets you run your very own bakery, complete with the ability to produce delicious treats for clients. Milkshakes, coffee, and tea are available to complement your tasty offerings.
- Prepare a variety of teas and coffees.
- Menu expansion
- Purchase updated home machinery.
- Decorating your home is complete.
24. Fashion Design World
As its name indicates, Fashion Design World is a platform for those who love fashion and wish to experiment with garment design. This free offline iPhone game is the greatest of its kind since it allows players to own their boutiques and design and create their line of clothing to sell.
- Create a clothesline and sell it.
- Recruit some salespeople.
- Put on runway shows
- Send presents to your neighbors.
25. UNO ™ & Friends
The card game UNO TM & Friends is great for social gatherings. You won’t be able to quit playing UNO TM & Friends once you learn how to win. Maintain your standing by competing in and winning various tournaments and challenges. The game may be downloaded at no cost and has optional in-game purchases. Enjoy yourself on the UNI network by logging in.
- Enters and wins tournaments
- Laugh and have a good time with your pals
- Daily free goodies Brand new challenges at every level
26. Temple Run 2
Although a decade old, Temple Run is still one of the top offline games on the iPhone. More levels, obstacles, graphics, and a more impressive soundtrack are just some ways Temple Run 2 improves upon its predecessor. You’ll be unable to stop playing until you reach the end.
- New and stunning visuals
- Amazingly original biological contexts
- Altering Obstacles
- Extra Boosts
- Extra Achievements
- The powers of each character are different.
27. Fruit Ninja
You need to know how to swipe your finger over the screen to play one of the finest free offline iPhone games. Fruit Ninja is a fun and easy game where you use your fingers to cut different kinds of falling fruit. Carefully avoid detonating the fruit bomb as you slice the fruit.
- Complex problems
- Continual incentives and trophies
- Draw your blade
- Zero cost to you
28. Table Tennis Touch
If table tennis is your thing, then Table Tennis Touch is a must-have, but even if you’re not a lover of tennis games, you’ll have fun with it after you learn the ropes. You may serve, spin, and smash your way through several levels in this action-packed iOS game. Among its many fascinating features are a Career mode, online multiplayer, a Mini-Game Fun Mode with 12 different ping pong competitions, and more.
- Plenty of prizes to earn and display Beautiful settings
- Unlocking Rapid Bats
- Get your greatest take on tape.
- Laugh and have a good time with your pals
- No online access is necessary.
29. Minion Rush: Despicable Me
Minion Rush is a free game in the World of Despicable Me that you may play with over 900 million other users. Minion Rush: Despicable Me has you playing the role of a minion as you speed through various thrilling levels, evading hazards and collecting objects to unlock a wide variety of fantastic outfits.
- Exciting outfits by the dozen
- Strange places
- No online access is necessary.
- Always on the go
30. 4 Pics 1 Word
4 Pics The objective of the puzzle game 1 Word is to match four photos to a single word correctly. In other words, the solution to the riddle lies in developing a single term connected to each of the four pictures. This free top offline iPhone game starts easy but quickly gets challenging. The finest iPhone game available for offline play while flying is this one.
- Numerous challenges are included.
- Simple guidelines only
- Gain access to new areas
- Zero cost to you
31. SimCity BuildIt
Fun and engaging, SimCity BuildIt for iOS lets you plan and construct your city, complete with skyscrapers and hotels. Create a city from scratch, positioning its buildings in any way you see fit to ensure your citizens have the highest quality of life.
- Create urban spaces like parks, bridges, and tall buildings.
- Add some greenery and water features to your city’s design.
- Keep the monsters out by defending your city.
- Sign up for the Mayor’s Club
- Learn About Emerging Technologies
Word and puzzle games are among the most fascinating forms of entertainment. Wordscapes is the finest offline iPhone game, hands down, and it’s a game that people of all ages can enjoy. The game will not only help you beat boredom, but it will also exercise your brain as you solve over 4,700 puzzles using word chums, spell Blizt, and MixTwo.
- 6,000-word searches
- Get your mind out of the game.
- Unlimited Attempts
- Recognize coded phrases
- New Difficulties
33. Jumbline 2
When it comes to offline iPhone games, Jumbline 2+ is among the finest. Simply making words out of the jumbled letters will get you points. You get extra points by using lengthier words. There are two play options available: timed and untimed. Cloud Pop, where players strive to pop as many clouds as possible while spelling the words, and Star Tower, where players try to construct a tall tower while rearranging the jumbled words, are two of the bonus games included in Jumbline 2. The price is now $1.99.
- Twenty thousand plus five-, six-, and seven-letter conundrums
- The Brainium logo emphasizes contribution.
- Different game styles, both timed and not
- Charts of Worldwide and Peer-to-Peer Performance
34. Smurf’s Village
Another compelling best offline iPhone game for airplane play is Smurf’s community, in which players build and take care of their very own Smurf community. The game is based on the popular children’s book series about little blue people that look like Smurfs and live in homes shaped like mushrooms. As the Smurfs, you build your homes and cultivate fields full of Smurf berries and other crops.
- Having fun with your chosen Smurfs.
- Get in touch with your pals
- Build a new house
35. Hungry Shark Evolution
The iOS game Hungry Shark Evolution is unique within its genre. In this game, you play the role of the predator, stalking the defenseless marine life. You, the ravenous shark, must survive by eating other marine organisms. Be wary about eating your way across the ocean since there are mines and explosives in the sea.
- Discover over a dozen different types of sharks.
- Find Strange Creatures
- Locate and retrieve lost Free Stuff.
- Offline games
The finest free offline iPhone game is ZigZag, and it’s a tremendous hit with users. This easy space game aims to guide a black ball through a zigzagging labyrinth without letting it fall off the screen. You may increase your score by collecting purple diamonds.
- To do a U-turn, tap the screen
- Demands undivided attention
Playing patience is like a breath of fresh air. This tactical game predates the era of personal computers. If you’re familiar with the Windows version of Solitaire, you’re going to be blown away by the free iOS version. New difficulties arise every day, but success is the ultimate aim. If you succeed in the tasks, you will be awarded medals and crowns.
- Endless tips and undos
- Customizable controls
- Levels and titles
- Daily challenges
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top 37 editor choice offline games for iPhone in 2023?
Games like Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Monument Valley, Limbo, and more are among the top 35 offline games chosen by editors for the iPhone in 2023.
Are these games free, or do they require payment?
The vast majority of these games will cost you money to purchase and play.
Are these games suitable for all ages?
The games on the list have been assigned ratings based on their appropriateness for various age ranges. Parents are encouraged to verify these ratings before allowing their children to play.
Can these games be played without an internet connection?
The games on the list can be played without the need for an active internet connection.
What genres of games are included in the list?
Games from the puzzle, adventure, strategy, and action categories are all represented.
Are these games available only in the App Store?
Yes, the App Store is the only place to get your hands on these games.
How much storage space do these games require?
Users should verify the game’s size before downloading to ensure they have enough storage space.
Can these games be played on all iPhone models?
Users of newer iPhone models should confirm the list’s compatibility with their device before downloading any games.
Do these games have in-app purchases?
The games on the list may offer in-app purchases for new content or enhancements.
Are these games regularly updated with new content?
New material is routinely added to some of the games on the list, while other games on the list may be updated less frequently. Before installing, ensure there have been no new updates to the game.
- Marriam. “Game” MerriamWebster https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/game
- Vorderer, P. (2003). “Entertainment theory.” In Communication and emotion Routledge https://www.taylorfrancis.com/chapters/edit/10.4324/9781410607584-12/entertainment-theory-peter-vorderer
- Hearn, R. A., & Demaine, E. D. (2009). “Games, puzzles, and computation” CRC Press https://books.google.com.pk/books?hl=en&lr=&id=h-DqBgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=Puzzles+games+&ots=1pOUhU_0lk&sig=SRRPrwkNM2t_8xB-3U1WSCPNIb0&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Puzzles%20games&f=false
- Adams, E. (2014). “Fundamentals of Game Design” NewRiders https://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/images/9780321929679/samplepages/0321929675.pdf
- Sourmelis, T., Ioannou, A., & Zaphiris, P. (2017). “Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games (MMORPGs) and the 21st century skills: A comprehensive research review from 2010 to 2016” Computers in Human Behavior https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S074756321630721X
- Consalvo, M. (2006). “Console video games and global corporations: Creating a hybrid culture.” New media & society https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1461444806059921?journalCode=nmsa
- Mat, R. C., Shariff, A. R. M., Zulkifli, A. N., Rahim, M. S. M., & Mahayudin, M. H. (2014). “Using game engine for 3D terrain visualisation of GIS data: A review.” In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/20/1/012037/meta
- PMCG (2011). “INFOGRAPHIC: A MASSIVE HISTORY OF MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAMING” PMCG https://www.pcmag.com/archive/infographic-a-massive-history-of-multiplayer-online-gaming-286191
- Seppo (2022). “Offline playing – what does it mean?” Seppo https://seppo.io/manual/creating-a-new-game/other-game-settings/offline-playing-what-does-it-mean/
- MG. (2023). “Online Vs. Offline Gaming: Advantages and Disadvantages” MGMikeGingeRich https://www.mikegingerich.com/blog/online-vs-offline-gaming-advantages-and-disadvantages/
- Fifpro (2023). “FIFPRO defends the rights of players and advances their interests” FIFPRO Football Player World Wide https://fifpro.org/en/who-we-are/what-we-do
- Globalspec (2023). “Touch Screen Controllers Information” GlobalSpec https://www.globalspec.com/learnmore/imaging_video_equipment/video_equipment/touch_screen_controllers
- CENGAGE (2019). “CONNECTIVITY, INTERNET” Encyclopedia https://www.encyclopedia.com/economics/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/connectivity-internet
- Arrieta, A. B., Díaz-Rodríguez, N., Del Ser, J., Bennetot, A., Tabik, S., Barbado, A., ... & Herrera, F. (2020). “Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI): Concepts, taxonomies, opportunities and challenges toward responsible AI.” Information fusion https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1566253519308103
- Shin, J. H., Kim, J., Park, K., & Park, D. (2005). “Railroad: virtual infrastructure for data dissemination in wireless sensor networks.” In Proceedings of the 2nd ACM international workshop on Performance evaluation of wireless ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks https://dl.acm.org/doi/abs/10.1145/1089803.1089982
- Gamesver (2023). “12 Ways Playing Tetris Might Affect Your Brain / Mental Health (Benefits…)” Gamesver https://www.gamesver.com/ways-playing-tetris-might-affect-your-brain-mental-health-benefits/
- Kim, S. (2008). “What is a puzzle. In Game Design Workshop: A Playcentric Approach to Creating Innovative Games” ScotKim https://cs.wellesley.edu/~cs215/Lectures/L17-IntroGamesJigsawPuzzle/ScottKim-What_is_a_Puzzle.pdf
- Karim, R., Dhawan, M., Ganapathy, V., & Shan, C. C. (2012). “An analysis of the mozilla jetpack extension framework.” In ECOOP 2012–Object-Oriented Programming: 26th European Conference, Beijing, China Springer Berlin Heidelberg https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-31057-7_16
- Parade (2023). “101 Riddles For Kids and Adults to See Just How Smart You Really Are” https://parade.com/947956/parade/riddles/
- Shelter, F. “Fallout Shelter” Fallout Wiki https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_Shelter